HNC – An Introduction:
Higher National Certification (HNC) Accounting is awarded by Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA). The qualification leads to exemption different professional bodies including ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW and 1st and 2nd year admission into various universities in the UK.
*If opted after Matric/O-Levels, HNC will help to save one year to 1st year entry to bachelor program.*
• International Professional Qualification which will open the door of many Universities.
• Affordable, as compared to other professional qualifications.
• Time saving, save your precious one year
• Achievable, with high pass rate
• Flexible, on demand exam
• No Annual / Subscription fee
• 3 Papers in ACCA
• 5 Papers in CIMA
• 3 Papers in ICAEW
• 1 Paper in CPA (subject to A grade in Accounting Graded Unit)
• 4 papers in HDB
Eligibility & Admission Procedure:
Students who have passed Matric or GCE O-Levels or equivalent are likely to successfully cope with HNC accounting assessment.